Qualifications - Any Graduate Job Description - • Greets all customers promptly; provides timely professional service.
• Completes Customer Records promptly and accurately.
• Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking
questions to identify needs, resolving customer concerns, and sells additional services when
• Builds customer loyalty and promotes the dealership brand image.
• Is accurate and timely in completing paperwork and assigned tasks.
• Delivers vehicle to customers in a positive and memorable way.
• Effectively prospects by phone, mail, e-mail and face-to-face to meet prospect generation
• Identifies repeat customers and treats them accordingly.
• Contacts previous customers, especially those who are ending their finance tenure, about new product arrivals.
• Calculates and tracks progress of sales and prospect goals and sales deals.
• Ensures that work is completed on time and as required
• Keeps up-to-date on Tata products and competitor products.
• Maximizes recommendation sales
0 - 4 years
Insurance Sales Executive
Qualifications - HSC Job Description - Description :
• He should have 1 to 3 years of experience in sales marketing
• Decent written & verbal communication skills expected
• Should be a Good communicator.
• Should have excellent verbal convincing power
• Should know how to promote & sell the product.
• Should be able to maintain proper database of the customers.
• Should be well-versed in Hindi, Marathi & English
• Willing to work on field.